Here’s what it look’s like:
How do you get rid of it? There are two ways that I’m aware of:
1) Set the background to black. This will probably make your slideshow darker overall, which may or may not be acceptable, depending on the context.
2) Edit your image to make the black, just not quite black. If you are using Photoshop, do the following:
- Choose “Select > Color Range”
- Click on the eyedropper with the “+”
- Click on a black area, then click “OK.” This should select all the black in the image.
- Fill the selection with a not-quite-black color.