Yesterday I wrote a post entitled Technorati Ping Problems on another blog. It described a problem I was having with a new blog promotion service I started using recently, Technorati. Information for one of the three blogs I have registered with them (this one) was majorly wacky.
I just received an email from Technorati support saying they made a “small adjustment” and everything should be working now. Sure enough, everything is looking good. My latest posts are up there, showing my index as updated 6 hours ago rather than 393 days. I emailed them just yesterday, so I’m impressed with their response time. Hopefully the problem is truely solved and I won’t be needing “small adjustments” on a regular basis.
Technorati appears to be a very useful and powerful service. They do have a problem related to pinging some blogs, but they are handling it. I think I’ll keep them 😉